Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Riding!

The first three ‘Mountain’ races have come and gone and spring is here!
Several Eastsiders and others have made the ridge already (some trudging through the snow), more people are making regular rides and more weekend/midweek rides are being figured out!  I hear how strong everyone is getting already this year and it shows in the handful I have seen!  I’m nervous to race with you all!
Steve, Rick, Andy, Patrick, Gabe, Zuber and Brian on the TNR - Nate just out of the shot taken by Shaw!

The next Mountain bike race is the Coyote by Brokenspoke Cycling on the 11th.  I hope to see many of you out there!

The following weekend I know of about a half dozen Eastsiders and other Boise riders who have signed up for the 12hrs of Disco in Salmon Idaho!
Should be a blast!  Stay tuned for more updates!

Cheers!
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment